Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ah-Doh-Bee

I'm off to San Antonio on Saturday for an overnight choir trip. The bishop there invited the choir to come and sing a mass for him - so we are.

We fly in Saturday, rehearse at the cathedral, and then are free for dinner. Sunday morning is mass, followed by a reception, and then a tour of the city - including the Alamo.

Oh, yeah - that Alamo. And I'm apparently not the only smartass in the country. There's this guy, who snagged a great guard with a sense of humor. I'm still debating whether or not to go ahead and be "that girl" on the tour, but seriously - when am I ever going to go back to the Alamo?

1 comment:

  1. Before even seeing what the link was, my first thought was - "Can I see the basement of the Alamo?"

    Please please tell me you did it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

Gimme some eggs for my bacon!