I know you've seen it - Here's my "Omnivore's 100" list. Things I've tried are bolded; things I would never try are italicized.
2. Nettle Tea
3. Huevos Rancheros - I almost want to bold this, but I don't think I've actually had it. Not very interested, either, if I made it through 12 years in Arizona without eating some.
4. Steak Tartare
6. Black pudding
7. Cheese fondue
8. Carp - I don't do things from the water. Except rice.
10. Baba ghanoush - Eggplant. Yuck.
13. PB&J sandwich - which, as we all know, is best on toasted homemade bread, with crunchy peanut butter and grape jelly. Otherwise, it's not a PB&J.
14. Aloo gobi
15. Hot dog from a street cart - the best being Sabrett's in NYC. Funny thing - growing up, our next-door neighbor's dad owned or was president of the company that makes Sabrett hot dogs. She got cases and cases for free, and we lived on those things. So. Good.
17. Black truffle
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes
19. Steamed pork buns
20. Pistachio ice cream
21. Heirloom tomatoes - I don't do uncooked tomatoes. I've never liked them. So I might try a sauce of heirloom tomatoes, but I'll leave the raw ones to Bacon.
22. Fresh wild berries - We had logan berry bushes on our property growing up. We'd spend hours picking and eating in the summer.
23. Foie gras
24. Rice and beans
25. Brawn, or head cheese
26. Raw Scotch Bonnet pepper
27. Dulce de leche
30. Bagna Cauda
31. Wasabi peas
32. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl - Clams? Sourdough? Double-yuck.
33. Salted lassi
35. Root beer float - should have stayed on the italics list.
36. Cognac with a fat cigar
37. Clotted cream tea
38. Vodka jelly - aka, Jello shots
41. Curried goat
42. Whole insects. Hell, no.
44. Goat's milk
45. Malt whiskey from a bottle worth over $100
47. Chicken tikka masala
49. Krispy Kreme original glazed donut. Not that great.
50. Sea urchin
51. Prickly pear - again, obviously not that interested.
55. McDonald's Big Mac Meal - Special sauce? Tomatoes? Pickles? A McD's "burger"? No, thanks.
57. Dirty gin martini
58. Beer above 8% ABV.
59. Poutine - which I technically have not had, because covering my french fries with cheese and gravy at home doesn't count, I guess. I've had Bacon-tine.
60. Carob chips
62. Sweetbreads. Not sweet. Not breads. Not food.
64. Currywurst - I won't rule it out, but damn, it sounds disgusting.
66. Frogs' legs
67. Beignets, churros, Elephant Ears, funnel cake
69. Fried plantain
72. Caviar and Blini. Why aren't these two separate entries? In the US, at least, blintzes usually come with fruit, not caviar.
73. Louche absinthe
74. Gjetost, or brunost
76. Baijiu or shaojiu
77. Hostess Fruit Pie
79. Lapsang souchong
81. Tom yum
82. Eggs Benedict. I don't eat mayonnaise or hot mayonnaise, aka, hollandaise.
84. Tasting menu at a three-Michelin-star restaurant
85. Kobe beef
90. Criollo chocolate
92. Soft shell crab. Worse even than water-insects - water-SPIDERS.
93. Rose Harissa
95. Mole poblano - this is another I might have had.
96. Bagel and lox. Bagels? Yes, please. Fish? No. Just, no.
97. Lobster Thermidor. And what's worse than fish? INSECTS from the water.
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee
So, out of 102 items, I refuse to eat 37. I actually thought I was pickier than that. I got definitions for any items I didn't know from Wikipedia.
What's on your list?